Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)

Go down 
+3
Zog2
Warchief
GammaGm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GammaGm

Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Empty
PostSubject: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 18:11

I thought it might be fun to provide some additional shouts for the Vile King to taunt our individual failures to overcome his reign of darkness. I must say some of the current ones are darn funny, and well just sting enough to make me want to go back.

The rules:

Keep it clean

My personal offerings:

NAME has fallen, and they can't get up. (Granny from the infomercial)

NAME has chosen unwisely. (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

What smells terrible, is bright red, and is spread a mile wide and and an inch deep? Give up? It's NAME

Came here for an argument? This is abuse. If you had only wanted an argument, you should be down the hall. I'm afraid all I can dish out for you is abuse, NAME.
(Monty Python Skit)

I just don't know where I'm going to stash all these corpses. Cursed adventurers. Oh, and look, here is NAME to add to the pile.

They look so peaceful when they are dead. I just love that about adventurers, especially NAME. I think I'll take a picture and put it on my refrigerator.

NAME, ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light? I ask that question of all my prey. (Old Batman)

Now I'm really cross! NAME do you have any idea how much effort it takes to find someone to clean up this mess?

NAME, clean-up in aisle seven, NAME! Bring a bucket, a mop, and a pair of tweezers.

geek
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 23:20

Some others could be:

NAME failed at life, and succeeded at dying.

Before my time is done I shall look upon your corpse and smile. Well I'm smiling now for NAME is now that corpse.

If the presnce of evil were obvious, it wouldn't be as dangerous. NAME failed to realize this and has fallen before it.

I smell the tang of a mortal's fresh blood, NAME's blood to be exact for it has been spilled upon the dungeon floor.

Choose your next words carefully NAME. They will be your last.

Your blood, your marrow, your spirit are all mine NAME.

Even the bravest of warriors yet knows the dark clutch of fright upon his stalwart heart NAME.

The Chaos Gods demand souls NAME and yours has just been given to them.

I may still post more if I come up with some more.
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2009, 02:57

GammaGm wrote:
NAME has chosen unwisely. (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

I think the quote you were after here is this one, yes?:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd996sqXnDw>

And I'm sure you could make something from
<http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0197.html>
...but it may seem a little "rude".
And if you haven't seen Order Of The Stick before, I suggest starting from the start:
<http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html>
(it's been going for a few years now, so you'll have some catching up to do!)
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2009, 05:33

THANK YOU! I love to add more of those quotes. Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
GammaGm

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2009, 18:23

Bring out your dead *CLANK* Bring out your dead *CLANK* NAME - You'll be stone dead in a moment, you're not fooling anyone you know. (Monty Python adaptation)

NAME, you signed an organ donor card and we are here for your donation. (Monty Python Skit)

Looks like NAME is back on the menu, boys. (LoTR, orc captain)

Even a hobbit has the sense not to leave a live dragon out of his calculations, NAME.
(Tolkien, Hobbit - A line for Reppy)

I sent him for to get his own switch for a good spanking and NAME came back with a sword. I suppose I'll just have to beat him with that.

I hit NAME so hard, when he wakes up, his clothes will be back in style.

Bloody Mary? I think not. Bloody NAME, I think so! (Vampire Taunt)

What do you want on your tombstone, NAME? Say, "pepperoni" and your punishment shall be eternal.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2009, 23:35

I will strike the killing blow! Oh wait I already did against NAME.(Tau Commander-Dawn of War Soulstorm)

The burden of failure is the most terrible punishment of all NAME.(Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

Success is measured in blood: yours or your enemy's. Unforuntately NAME is out of blood to measure.

Only the insane prosper NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

It is the bitter tears the Gods weep that binds us to their hearts NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

Look to your wargear Name your gonna need it if you want to live to fight another day.

Hope is the beginning of unhappiness NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

Victory needs no explanation: Defeat allows none NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

Every lone spirit doubts his strength NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

Prayer cleanses the soul, but pain cleanses the body NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

The truly wise are always afraid NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

The Dark Gods laugh at the foolishness of meek appeasers NAME. (Warhammer 40000 rulebook 4th edition)

There's some more for ya. you can kinda tell that I play a lot of Warhammer 40000 by the quotes but they are still pretty good ones in my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana620

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2009, 01:31

"Oh my lord. Stop Zerg Rushing me -NAME-!" (For Vile King and Reppy)

"-NAME, no one party with him! He rushes! Like a Zerg!" (Reppy)

"-NAME-, when did you play a dead Hydralisk?" (Vile)

All I can think of
Back to top Go down
Clive Forumposter

Clive Forumposter

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2009, 07:13

What about,

"I'm afraid NAME won't be joining us for the rest of their life." (Die Hard)

"Don't disturb NAME. He's dead tired." (Commando)

"Don't torture yourself NAME, thats my job." (The Addams Family)

"NAME once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." (Silence of the Lambs)

and one reserved just for the Templars.

"Silly Templar K-nig-it, Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries. I fart in your general direction."
Back to top Go down
Lifon

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05 2009, 14:56

Sit, roll over, play dead... Who are we kidding, there is no playing, is there "Name"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)   Vile King and Company (Public Shouts) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vile King and Company (Public Shouts)
Page 1 of 1