Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfinished bussiness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Gabardine

Unfinished bussiness Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2009, 18:50

Sarah if you get a chance . . could you alter noob, gladiator, and rusty sets feats ? They are still reflective of sword item pieces that were changed to shields . Ambidex (all ) and 2 wep fight (gladiator set ) seem to be . . . irrelevant ( and unusable lol ) with the new shield items that replaced the swords . Thank you in advance for your anticipated assistance Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2009, 19:06

I have noticed this also but didn't know how to approach the matter. Thank you
El Gabardine. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2009, 23:05

Yes, I'll look at those sets and see if I can remove the feats pertaining to two-weapon fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2009, 03:30

Ambidexterity and two-weapon fighting feats removed from those set bonuses. It will show up in the next update.
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2009, 11:37

I'm not sure if this has been changed yet but I wrote a post a while ago about the high lvl wizard set not giving a good bonus for completing it. Once I took a look at that set bonus I found out that the Skeeves set actually gives a better set bonus than the high lvl wizard set. If this hasnt been changed and if it culd be changed that would be great.
Back to top Go down
El Gabardine

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2009, 11:56

I agree that Rincewind's set has a few bonuses that are already covered by staff and that Skeeves does provide a better group of bonuses relating to spellcasters in general Smile
Back to top Go down
El Gabardine

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2009, 12:22

Haven't checked yet, but thank you for fixing sets. I haven't been able to get online as much as I would like, so I appologize for not suggesting this before you fixed sets. What about changing gladiator set shield (oblong) to a similarly bonused ammy instead? It would allow greater range of weapon choices relating to that class, like a real barbarian using a greater weapon. Very few of the higher sets allow for using a 2 handed weapon and without a shield it can get very rough in d15/16. Just a suggestion. Maybe even restrict it to only 2 wep fighting or 2 handed wep use , so not made even stronger by use of a shield, script in lose of certain bonuses if shield used ? I realize this is much to ask for and alot of work on your part. Do with it what you will and thank you again for your time and efforts on KTII Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08 2009, 14:58

I like this El, I would love to see this happen and play a barbarian the way he/she should be played and using a greatsword will be great. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09 2009, 02:07

There are features in the programming that most of you probably don't know about and I don't want to reveal. Let me just emphasize again that single-classed players get advantages. They are the only characters who can actually achieve level 60. Dual-classed split their legendary levels between their classes. Triple classed divide those legendary levels by 3.

There are advantages for being a pure-class fighter, barbarian, paladin, etc. Not all advantages beyond level 40 apply to casters.
Back to top Go down
1337boy

1337boy

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09 2009, 17:03

ok, that was something i didnt know. Quite cryptic yet really getting me interested in playing a pure char. Thanks Sarah Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished bussiness   Unfinished bussiness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished bussiness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Comments & Suggestions :: Items-
Jump to: