Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

entry fee into hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pugz

pugz

entry fee into hell Empty
PostSubject: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15 2009, 12:13

sarah it may just be me but i think the spider fee is a bit steep to die within a few kills. i know yer gunna bring up the emerald enrty but by the time u get into hell that way half of youer buffs are gone. sugggestion : 5 mil gp and a xp loss like the mirror did in the hall of virtue. and minamum xp should be a factor too to prevent excessive farming. what do u and the rest of the players think about this idea???
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16 2009, 09:56

Those levels still need reworked. The creatures are overpowered. I'm still working on plot lines for D1-D5.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16 2009, 11:28

keep up the hard work
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16 2009, 21:31

The first part of the beholder item plot is finished. I haven't decided whether it will have two or three parts, but the plot should be completed before D5. I also have to fine tune the beholder attacks so that the plot item isn't overpowered.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16 2009, 22:58

if u need n e testing done i offer my time. what time are u usually on the server i havnt seen u in quite sum time. are u planning on putting quest in higher dungons also?
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17 2009, 09:25

I have one in the works right now. It takes about 4 hours of work to set up a minimal plot, and it's not something easily play tested. I usually have to restart the module many times and clear campaign (persistent) variables to test different paths. Campaign variables stay with your character whether or not the server resets, so once you choose a particular course of action, it sticks.

To tell the truth, I'd rather you guys discovered the plots for yourself when I finish them, but it does take a lot of time to set them up. I'm also always interested in new plot ideas.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17 2009, 11:48

i wasnt just offering on the plot stuff i was refering in general. i can wait to se all yer hard work in the server. something that makes d5 easier.... yea Razz i hate them beholders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: entry fee into hell   entry fee into hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

entry fee into hell
Page 1 of 1