Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why no Chain?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harmjustice

harmjustice

Why no Chain? Empty
PostSubject: Why no Chain?   Why no Chain? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09 2009, 10:53

Marty does not have chain mail 4 sale, he has +1 chain but no Chain why would you leave that out? did you over look it? or just trying to make things harder...? or did you just over look it?

Suspect

Also why I got your attention, can you do something about your spawns and exp rewards to make it Party freindly , I meen if you made it so you got more exp when in a party or make spawns more often when in party you will get more People \
Build it they will come... lol!
God Bless, see you in the Game T
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Why no Chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no Chain?   Why no Chain? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10 2009, 09:02

You do make more spawns in a party than solo. Plus there's an XP bonus for being in a party. It doesn't just divide the XP between party members. Keep in mind it's also much easier to deal with monsters in a party.

As for chain mail, I either forgot it or put it there but forgot to check infinite stock.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Why no Chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no Chain?   Why no Chain? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11 2009, 15:33

Chain mail was in the store, but it wasn't marked "infinite." As soon as the first set was sold, it was gone for good. I also significantly increased the store inventory replacement delay. These changes will appear in the next game update.
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Why no Chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no Chain?   Why no Chain? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12 2009, 09:02

kool thanx...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why no Chain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no Chain?   Why no Chain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why no Chain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Ask the DM (Questions and Bug Reports) :: Items-
Jump to: