Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harassment

Go down 
+5
Sarah the DM
Warchief
pugz
DarkSky
Abriymoch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 18:09

IM tired of this... These guys ran into where I was fighting, seeing my spells were area-of-effect, and ended up getting hit by an earthquake...

The result was they ended up attacking me and killing me, yet they were not flagged as murderers.

Harassment Bad1Harassment Bad2
Azul even went so far as to claiming that he auto-casts Isaacs Greater Missle Storm when my spell hit him...

Harassment Bad3

And then darksky comes along, spawns a bunch of monsters, which I ended uup trying to kill. My spell hits JUST THE MONSTERS, and she claims I was trying to kill her, inevitably hunting me down, and she had the entire server as support saying "PvP is legal, she can kill you if she wants" and "who cares, Tyreal?".

Harassment Bad4
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 18:22

DarkSky is now claiming my posts are lies....
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 18:35

This is really messd up, I came into d6 to watch you and see what was going on after you and Deathly Chill had it out over shout, I was killing my spawns and you start casting implosion at me, I am not going to stand there and take it from anyone, So yes I said I was coming for you, who wouldn't? So call it harassment if you that's what you want, but I never go after anyone for NO reason.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 18:39

cant we all just get along..... it is a full pvp server get over it
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22 2009, 18:43

So a level 60 is allowed to continually follow and harass a level 22? What a stupid allowance, and i did think the rules said "NO harassment"

And just read the combat log darksky, i never cast on you.
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 08:28

From your sceenshots and from what I can tell from what all was said in them and on this post, it looks like you were having problems with another player BEFORE DarkSky came into the area. Most of the time DarkSky is a Templar or at least still tries to act like one on any character to help try and resolve issues or to adminster justice to evil characters. It is in the rules that there should be no harassment which as far as i could tell from your screenshots only Deathly Chill was harassing. DarkSky went into the area to see what was going on and was probably trying to see about who was in the right and who was wrong, when you cast implosion at her or at least at her general direction. Even if you cast it at the spawns and she was there fighting them that would count as an attack on the player since implosion is area of effect. It would be the same thing if a lvl 60 wizard or sorcerer decided to cast an emopowerer fireball in the middle of the spawns you were fighting because he/she could claim they were casting at the spawns (but was really aiming for the player). DarkSky was not harassing you, she was doing her job because again from your screenshots Dakrsky was on as Gardian Angel(which is a templar) before you cast at her or at the spawns by her as you claim. Templars are allowed to follow people of any lvl they catch doing wrong or that are victims of people doing wrong. The server is full pvp and everyone has a right to pvp if they like to the limits of the rules and although Deathly Chill appears to be breaking the rules in your screenshots DarkSky is not.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 09:43

A level 60 can follow a lowbie, but if the 60 kills the lowbie, the 60 is supposed to be marked for murder. The lowbie is then supposed to be respawned with no loss of loot or XP. A level 60 could harass a lowbie by spawn killing (spawning in monsters to attack the lowbie). That would be grounds for banning.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 13:55

Well I did NOT harass this player, I went into d6 to watch and see what these players was up to and I was killing my spawns when he cast his spells my way, after saying I was coming for him I then recalled to halls of mirrors and didn't go back. From now on I think you guys having trouble with each other need to fight your on battles and leave me out of it, all I was doing was trying to see what was taking place and then this post is made. I have lost my best knight and all her gear she was deleted and I don't know why, so I can't help anymore even if I wanted to.... So Abriymoch If you think I was harassing you I am sorry but your wrong I wasn't.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 16:29

warcheif she was not on this Guardian Angel when she said she would kill me, she was on "Darksky ~BG~" which is a blackguard, which is evil and blackguards can not be templars. i may be 16 but at least i am knowing what i am talking about before i post. And again, the spell never hit her, she was on the other side of the door even, of the LOCKED door.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 16:48

One up for you Mr. Abriymoch... My BG is Lawful Good thank you very much. *smiles* This is all I have to say about this. ave a great day.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 16:53

A Lawful Good BG that says they will kill little lowbies? And ends up chasing them through the dungeon to where they die by bombadier beetles on the bridge in the beginning of D6? Hmm.... What i want to know is, when Deathly killed me, and when azul did with IGMS, why they werent flagged for murder.
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23 2009, 17:43

Abriymoch wrote:
A Lawful Good BG that says they will kill little lowbies? And ends up chasing them through the dungeon to where they die by bombadier beetles on the bridge in the beginning of D6? Hmm.... What i want to know is, when Deathly killed me, and when azul did with IGMS, why they werent flagged for murder.
dude, that's your problem for running away from other player and running into a mob and getting killed... don't you know what OSHA or UNITY charms are for??
No one has done anything against the rules here. No one spawn killed you(that means that that person spawned monsters in order for you to get killed.) Lets say, i would tame black panther from d13 and take it to lower dungeons lets say d6 in the spawn point and leave it there so it kills any player that spawns. This is one example of spawn kill.

Another thing is that no one had to hit/kill you for even casting implosion because an implosion cast by a 20lvl character wouldn't kill anyone that is 40lvl or higher as they would already have high saves. But, that's up to that person if hit you back or not and no rule was broken here as well.

If you want to see a real action on KT, I could get on my character with my brother and make hell for everyone and I wouldn't get banned because PvP and PK isn't against the rules and you could whine as much as you wanted, even post it on the forums and no one would do anything about it except templars in teams going after us, but that won't stop us from mass murdering anyone in d2 or higher dungeon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Clive Forumposter

Clive Forumposter

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2009, 12:30

Abriymoch, I wish you the best of luck getting anyone to believe that Dark is some kind of manic griefer. Anyone who has known her playing for 5 minutes, let alone the several years most of us have, will have a seriously hard time accepting that she has singled you out of all the other players she has encountered over the years to harass.

I think you should just accept on this occasion there was a misunderstanding and move on. DarkSky, regardless of which character she is playing, is one of the most helpful and fair minded people you could hope to share a server with. I would say that 90% of the players on KT would agree with me, and the other 10% are noobs that haven't got to know her yet.
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2009, 13:02

Yep DarkSky is the most helpful player on the site and as i said before in my other post, she was probably just looking out for you to see if there would be anymore trouble. The only time DarkSky will hunt you down and kill you is if you do something against her first which as Clive has said 90% will not believe that she did. As for the other players that you have claimed harassed you many may have trouble believing you or there is nothing that can be done about it.
Back to top Go down
GammaGm

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2009, 19:06

I myself, as reported other places on the boards, have gone to check out situations only to be attacked by people who don't know better. Sky, in my personal experience, goes out of her way to make people feel welcome. The exception to this is for those individuals who:

beg for gear endlessly
cuss, are crass, or use derogatory language toward women
cheat
attack her first or demean her character

If she thinks you are guilty of any of the above, she just might hold a grudge. I would too and so would many of those who have been helped by her or see any of the above as morally repugnant. Online communities are exactly that-- you violate the written or unwritten rules, chances are good you will wind up as an outcast and feel unwelcome.

If there was some sort of misunderstanding, seek forgiveness. She's rather likely to forgive completely if there are no further transgressions. Don't make the mistake of thinking she is stupid or un-observant (or most others on the server either).
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Cluelessness   Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2009, 01:32

But I didn't DO anything! And this is NOT solely about DarkSky, I posted to see if something could be done about me being constantly killed by Deathly Chill and Azul Frost. DarkSky just was an added problem, because I NEVER ATTACKED HER and she said she would kill me.
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2009, 02:13

Abriymoch wrote:
But I didn't DO anything! And this is NOT solely about DarkSky, I posted to see if something could be done about me being constantly killed by Deathly Chill and Azul Frost. DarkSky just was an added problem, because I NEVER ATTACKED HER and she said she would kill me.
No one is breaking the rules so nothing can be done except asking the Templars and they must go after wanted players . As i noted earlier, OSHA and UNITY charms are to be used in a situation like this if you don't like someone going after you. Therefore, there's no point making a threat like this one unless someone is spawn killing (that person spawning huge amount of monsters just to kill other players so they loose xp/gold.
"Anyways, You are TYRAEL, and tyrael should be able to withstand petty attacks like that Laughing"
I, myself have gone after other players and no one whined about it... well they do a bit, but nothing can be done except asking other players or you yourself go after that murderer. It lightens up gameplay a bit, it's always good to have someone like that for a change ;D
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2009, 16:05

GPharaoh wrote:
Abriymoch wrote:
No one is breaking the rules so nothing can be done except asking the Templars and they must go after wanted players . As i noted earlier, OSHA and UNITY charms are to be used in a situation like this if you don't like someone going after you. Therefore, there's no point making a threat like this one unless someone is spawn killing (that person spawning huge amount of monsters just to kill other players so they loose xp/gold.
"Anyways, You are TYRAEL, and tyrael should be able to withstand petty attacks like that Laughing"
I, myself have gone after other players and no one whined about it... well they do a bit, but nothing can be done except asking other players or you yourself go after that murderer. It lightens up gameplay a bit, it's always good to have someone like that for a change ;D

That's where the freaking problem comes in!!!! They killed me multiple times but were NEVER flagged for murder. NOT ONCE!!! There was nothing I could do to defend myself without being flagged for murder. Oh sure, I could have imploded them both, become evil, and then be hunted by the templars, but that is NOT worth it.
Back to top Go down
GammaGm

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2009, 18:08

I can understand your frustration, if true. Take a screenshot, and I guarantee that there will be changes and Templar's to help support you. Your complaint did not appear to be one related to PK'ers not being flagged for murder, rather one of someone harassing you.

That is after all, the name you selected for this thread.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 01:22

Um... That was the first point i brought up, and i DID post screenshots... LOOK AT THEM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Deathly Chill attacked me until I died and lost GP/XP, yet he wasn't credited for the kill! MULTIPLE TIMES!!! When i asked someone to help, I was told to stop yelling at them then called immature and subsequently ignored.
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 02:09

Abriymoch wrote:
IM tired of this... These guys ran into where I was fighting, seeing my spells were area-of-effect, and ended up getting hit by an earthquake...

The result was they ended up attacking me and killing me, yet they were not flagged as murderers.

Azul even went so far as to claiming that he auto-casts Isaacs Greater Missle Storm when my spell hit him...

Harassment Bad3

And then darksky comes along, spawns a bunch of monsters, which I ended uup trying to kill. My spell hits JUST THE MONSTERS, and she claims I was trying to kill her, inevitably hunting me down, and she had the entire server as support saying "PvP is legal, she can kill you if she wants" and "who cares, Tyreal?".

Harassment Bad4

all it shows is that you have lost little of GP. It doesn't even show that you lost it during fight... its like you dropped that gold yourself. IT DOES NOT SHOW THAT YOU HAVE DIED OR LOST EXP in any of these screen shots.

If you were to be killed it would say:
"(Aggressor's name) killed Tyrael."
"Lost(X amount of) GP"
"Lost(X amount of) EXP"
"Respawning."
"Tyrael: Healed x hit points."
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26 2009, 17:34

That's the whole problem! He killed me 4 or 5 times and never once did it say "***** killed Tyreal", all it said was that i was damaged and then, POOF, i died. That's why they werent being flagged for murder. I didnt have any Constitution buffs on, so it could NOT have been that.

And it did say...
"Tyrael: Healed x hit points." and never once did i cast a spell, anyone around me, and it never said I used a potion.
Back to top Go down
Abriymoch

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2009, 11:24

To: Abriymoch
Posted: Yesterday at 17:38
Subject: [No title]
You know what?! Stop complaining. I DM on many servers, and you'd be marked as a griefer. Suck it up, if this is a plot to get rich quick from Sarah. Don't even. Shut up, move on, and don't be a pain in the a** or be a damn griefer. Because. THEY ARE annoying.

I am NOT trying to get ANYTHIGN out of Sarah, bub. I am trying to get some things fixed that are TOTALLY screwed up. You have a problem with me? Do something about it in game.
Back to top Go down
Clive Forumposter

Clive Forumposter

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2009, 08:48

Actually, it does look like Abriymoch does have a valid issue here.

If you look at the combat info in the first and second shots, it never actually says that Tyreal is killed by anyone or anything. The script indicates he is in combat with Deathly Chill then he loses gold, heals then respawns in the hall.

It is important to note is that the script DOES NOT indicate the following,

- Deathly Chill being "credited" with the kill
- Use of an OSHA to get back to Hall
- Use of a heal to account for Tyreals healing 241 points

It seems that Tyreal was murdered and the murderer got away with it. This is a violation of the basic PVP rules on the server.
Back to top Go down
Lifon

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2009, 20:52

GPharaoh wrote:
Abriymoch wrote:

Harassment Bad3

Harassment Bad4

all it shows is that you have lost little of GP. It doesn't even show that you lost it during fight... its like you dropped that gold yourself. IT DOES NOT SHOW THAT YOU HAVE DIED OR LOST EXP in any of these screen shots.

If you were to be killed it would say:
"(Aggressor's name) killed Tyrael."
"Lost(X amount of) GP"
"Lost(X amount of) EXP"
"Respawning."
"Tyrael: Healed x hit points."

It doesn't show you hit her or that she made a save, but is that succubus hers or yours? Cause that Greater Succubus made a save, and I know there aren't succubus in D6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harassment   Harassment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harassment
Page 1 of 1