Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Few things to implement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

Few things to implement Empty
PostSubject: Few things to implement   Few things to implement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2009, 18:44

Well, I was thinking, since there are classes that are underused, are fun to play, have potential, make the following changes:

Druid and Ranger Class:
-change animal empathy so that it can work on mind immune monsters( i think it should be possible if the Demon Spiders can stop your movement regarding if you have freedom or not),

-change it back so that tamed pets can be brought back to the outpost and just make it so that they dissapear if no longer
possessed by the caster,

Shadowdancer class:
-Shadowdaze- make it so that it works regarding if the target is mind immune or not.( it only has one use a day so changing it wont hurt anyone),

-Shadow Lord- he's 20undead 20blackguard. Now, regarding that he is a blackguard and has summon fiend, he doesn't EVER summon it. I also know he's weak, but whatever you wanted him that way than so be it. No you don't get better summon as a shadowdancer after beating the Vile King.

Rogue class:
- why is there no traps in the rogue guild? i mean come on that's basicly what rogues are for.
- just make a rule that setting a trap in the spawn point is forbidden, which leads to ban! it's easy to find if someone sets a trap in the spawn point and quickly found who did it so why make everyone suffer for some stupid kids that do this to kill others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SETS:
Blessed Set:
IF, it's cleric set and so it says in the description why the hell can other classes use it??Now, if you want a set so that everyone can use it, either make a different set or change its description from what it is to whatever. If not, i don't want anyone else except clerics wear it.

- Change alignment restriction: Good, to Class restriction: Cleric,
- its a cleric set, why doesn't set bonus have anything to wisdom? +7 wisdom +8charisma,
- remove critical immunity.( are you changing KT back to Dx?),
- +/- 25 divine damage reduction (you said it yourself that only clerics and paladins have divine damage/reduction),
- mind immunity.

High forest set: (this set occupies all slots except 2rings, armor and hands.
- add +20 to animal empathy,
- haste(either to set bonus or to boots),
- remove that Armor Bonus vs and replace it with Armor Bonus: +10 (AC deflection modifier)
- immunity lvl drain ability,
- +/-25 slashing/piercing/bludgeoning resistances
- immunity blind

Jester's Set:
-add at least +15 to perform to the set bonus, +13 deflection bonus, Permanent True Seeing, Sneak Immunity and +15soak 25 damage.

The same goes for barbarian sorc and wiz sets, but i don't remember how weak they were.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spells:
cleric spell: FInd traps- fine you made it last 5turns, but what about extended find traps?? it should last longer than that.

Spells:
Regarding Templars.
Why is it that a templar is capable of farming solo in hell with no items? and i mean with like no items at all?(good example is Far East Mod as everyone started with nothing, but a players that made templars, without spending time in lower dungeons to farm for items went staight to hell and they were surviving there enough to farm for the gear they need(only problems with black toads, abyss lords... but that's given as even with the best gear everyone has problems with them)
(I do understand if you're turning this mod into what Dx was)

-why free entrance to hell?? make it free once a day. (game day) If its possible, if not make it for turns that way. No player will abuse the guild and join the templars only to get free ticket to hell.

- remove 20soak 50damage ( why?? because the templar guild is to bring justice to thiefs and murderers not easy monster hunting guild),
- critical immunity (well i could go with it as it makes it easier to bring justice, but not really because any good player doesn't need critical immunity to kill other player and that is a fact),

Thank You Sarah the DM for your making this wonderful module.I appreciate all your work and everything you make trying your best. But sometimes you are stubborn and won't listen to the advice of a player. I don't mean any player that doesn't know much, but experienced player.
I'm sorry for this constructive criticism but i like this module the best and want to make it enjoyable to play not just one sided mod like every other mods.

Last edited by GPharaoh on Thu Apr 23 2009, 18:17; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: Few things to implement   Few things to implement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2009, 19:34

i know who u r refering to about the farming hell without any items. me. but not everybody is a good of a player as i am and i didnt start farming hell with nothing. i had pally boot and belt and rusty cloke and helm. and a +15 on hit lvl 18 cold and lighting sword that isnt farming hell with nothing. and i can do well in hell without being a knight just like u i study my monsters and i know them well. y r u complaining about the crit immunity u get crit immunity from yer blessed set bonus. and y do u think these other lower lvl sets need to be altered i can understand the blessed set being just for clerics and amnimal empthy being added to druid and ranger sets. but for the rest of it i think they would be too uber for lower dungons (b4 dracs key) just my personal thoughts on it
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: Few things to implement   Few things to implement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2009, 22:38

Well, if you are as good of a player as you speak to be, and i don't double it. Why don't you farm hell with not a templar I think we all know why. First of all, it's easier to farm with a templar. Second of all, you get to get to hell basicly for free.
Now, i don't speak ill of you or anything because i have nothing agains you as a player and i think we are on good terms but i had to use someone as an exaple so the DM finally understands. This is the last time im replaying anything templar related because it's pointless as none of you will and wants to understand. Neither i would want more templar related replays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: Few things to implement   Few things to implement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22 2009, 23:15

yes i agree that templiars have it easier going but there are a small handful of people who play knights that accually uphold what a knight is supposted to do. and its alot harder to find set items as a knight also there odd of a loot bag r in half. u can tell sarah tried to keep it balanced with the losing half gp, 50 percent less chance of a loot drop i have nothing ill to say about u as most other people do. and my 1st toon is always a knight b/c there needs to be a knight to handle situations that may and usually does accure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few things to implement   Few things to implement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few things to implement
Page 1 of 1