Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Set Items and bonuses.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

Set Items and bonuses. Empty
PostSubject: Set Items and bonuses.   Set Items and bonuses. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2009, 17:15

I decided to make a guide with all the sets available on KT for the players that don't know how to check for Set bonus. I'll add more once i complete more sets on Far East mod and of course if the players would want having something like this.
Blessed Set

High level clerics often bless items for the these who serve faith.

Items in set:
Cloak of the Annointed
Blessed Helm
Sacred Pendant
Consecrated Gloves

Set Items and bonuses. Blessedsetbonus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set of Might

Like the weterans who wear it, this set bears the scars of combat with pride.

Items in set:
Adamantine Ring
Battle-Scarred Shield
Steadfast Boots
Victory Plate
Veteran's Helm

Set Items and bonuses. Setofmightbonus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
High Forest Set

According to legend, wood elves craft this set in order to reward heroic druids and rangers.

Items in set:
Encircling Vines
Green Thumb Gloves
Woodland Pendant
Nature's Friend
Elven Boots
Wild Helm

Set Items and bonuses. Highforestsetbonus
Elemental Set

A master of elements is better prepared for the extreme environments often found in dungeons.

Items in set:
Boots of Lightning
Helm of Fire
Jade Amulet
Silver Bracers

Set Items and bonuses. Elementalsetbonus
Set of Shadows

For those who operate in the border between light and darkness.

Items in set:
Amulet Obscura
Cloak of Shadows
Ebon Boots
Stygian Helm

Set Items and bonuses. Shadowsetbonus
Jesters Set

While intelligent people can often simplify the complex, a fool is more likely to complicate the simple.

Items in set:
Boots of the Buffoon
Foolish Helm
Motley Robe
Pathwork Cloak

Set Items and bonuses. Jesterssetbonus
Forest Set

For those hardy and somewhat strange folks who prefer to sleep outdoors at night with spiders, beetles, and other creepy crawly things.

Items in set:
Helm of Tracking
Hunter's Gloves
Ranger Leather

Set Items and bonuses. Forestsetbonus
Rusty Set

Who alive can remember the origin of this legendary set? Long forgotten and rusted with age, the pieces still retain considerable power!

Items in set:

Antique Helm
Corroded Armor
Moth-Eaten Cloak
Rusty Bracers
Tarnished Amulet
Timeworn Shield

Set Items and bonuses. Rustysetbonus

Last edited by GPharaoh on Fri Apr 24 2009, 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Clive Forumposter

Clive Forumposter

PostSubject: Re: Set Items and bonuses.   Set Items and bonuses. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2009, 08:41

I'm probably missing something here, and i'm sure someone will point out what, if I am.

Regarding the bonus for the Rusty Set. Why have a bonus feat of ambidex when you have to equip a shield to get it?
Back to top Go down
El Gabardine

PostSubject: Re: Set Items and bonuses.   Set Items and bonuses. Icon_minitimeMon May 11 2009, 19:06

I believe this is true for noob set too , feat =ambidex and shield as set item . Was Rusty set altered like noob , shield was sword in old set ?
Back to top Go down
Ivan the Terrible

PostSubject: Re: Set Items and bonuses.   Set Items and bonuses. Icon_minitimeMon May 11 2009, 22:14

What are the bonus's for the Scoundrel set as it seems to be the only one geared towards rouges? Or is there a higher set for us of the light handed sort?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set Items and bonuses.   Set Items and bonuses. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set Items and bonuses.
Page 1 of 1