Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mjack360

mjack360

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27 2009, 14:55

Is the server down for anyone esle right now? it doesent show up on my list. i dont know if its my connection or if sarahs making changes.
Back to top Go down
Koelenis

Koelenis

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: re: server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27 2009, 16:10

server's down here in CO, also from MT. I noticed it went down right around Monday, 1:30pm Japan time (if Sarah's working on it that is).
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: server secret   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2009, 08:08

Has the server become a secret club..,
I have tryed for 2 days to get on-line, is ther some secret albino , to get into the server? I was allowed in for a few days, and now nothing, poof Suspect ... like my visiter pass expired scratch ...

?..You get what you pay for... Question
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2009, 09:40

There are players online the Far East server, so I don't know why some people can get on while others have problems. I just (today) paid for a static IP, and I'm going to buy a new router this weekend in hopes of getting the server to show up on the master server. If it doesn't work, I'm pretty much out of ideas. The fact that some people can log in tells me the proper ports are forwarded. It's either something with my ISP or a problem in the states. Perhaps it has something to do with the server response time to distant places. Try setting your player.ini for a higher time limit.

BTW, the static IP can take up to 7 days to coordinate, as it's a special request thing here.
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: player.ini   Server down? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2009, 11:36

I copy and pasted this in my search, and it brings up nwnplayer folder for game options.. I am not reading anyplace in there to make the time limit changes you have suggested,..
Thank you for your reply, God bless your life.
T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server down?   Server down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server down?
Page 1 of 1