Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knights Templar II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2009, 01:20

The server IP is at 219.109.227.16. It doesn't show up on the master server list, but you can direct connect to that IP. Once connected, the server will show up in your history and/or favorites (if you make it a favorite).
Back to top Go down
Ivan the Terrible

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2009, 17:47

Ill there be another forums website or will you continue to use this one?
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2009, 22:08

I plan to stick with this forum for now.

I'll try to operate Knights Templar (USA) as long as possible, but all my work is going into KT II.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 16:11

When you have time could you please into the Rod of Detection? Thank you.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 19:00

What's wrong with the Rod of Detection. I think you mentioned it wasn't reporting level or something, but I thought I fixed that.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10 2009, 02:10

It did tell the level up to 40 and after that how much xp until next level, but now it's only saying your not wanted for any crimes after 40.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12 2009, 01:20

Are you going to be adding scrolls back to misty's shop? The crafting is very cool but you have to keep up exp and gold and it can get old very fast... I would like to see it stay in game for those who like to craft scrolls and bottles but for those that can not craft should be able to buy them.

Thank you.

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12 2009, 18:03

Rod of detection wasn't showing what lvl your were after lvl 40 so I hope that gets fixed sometime,
Crafting is very awsome Thank you...
Rolling Eyes
Um... I don't like full access to scrolls but they should be avalibe thru all the dungeons elsewise you only get scrolls @ first low lvl's and after that none, and when I multiclassed my wizard with fighter it was hard for me to expand my spell book...

Henchmen can you make it so we could have more then one henchmen i like big fights but not always me being the minority...

Could you fix the exp and spawns so they were geared more towards parting together in dungeons.? So that way we won't be sore about losing exp from being in a party so as to slow our lvling ability... And not forgeting the fact when you are in a party the spawns become quickly over whelming and even impossible (without dying several time that is).

And going back to recover our Gold cheers Gratz for your mercy when it comes to our Gold penalty on Death cheers ...

Now if you will just let us be returned for revenge on our killers that will solve a Lot of regret/and waisted time for us who do not get to play All day...(maybe the priest could say I can port you to where you last died-with restrictions to bosses of course-or even just make that option avalible @ portal in outpost), simply cause some of us want to go back and kill our spawns but do not have the time and then we leave others will just go take our loot without any penalty @ all ... Maybey make it so even if you logged and someone takes your loot they will still be tagged as a theif.

You'r doing a fine job keep up the good work you should think of setting up a paypal so you can get some donations from your fans...
God bless see ya on the game...T

Last edited by harmjustice on Sat Jun 13 2009, 20:32; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos and futher explantion)
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12 2009, 22:58

I also said I like crafting. . . I don't think I am the only one who disgree with shop not having scrolls AND no I am not the only one that matters here but others feel the same way, we are going to have others that come on soon and not having crafting skills will want these scrolls. Just because one person don't want something in game don't mean all feel the same way if you don't like you don't have to buy them Smile . But to each they're own. Rolling Eyes

For partying in same dungeon, I like to run with others but I also like to solo also and I feel it's my right as a player to do so and If anyone in my party needs a hand or in need of anything I will be there if I see that they are in need of my help.

Keep up the good work Sarah, I know this rebuild will take time and I will be here every step of the way, so we all have to pull together here and try to get along.

I think the paypal is a great idea. cheers T

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2009, 10:09

Scrolls are supposed to drop in all dungeons. Are you not finding them?
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2009, 12:03

Not in all dungeons, I only got in d1-2
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Rod of detection   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20 2009, 00:02

Could you make it so the Rod of dectection works again please...

I would love to play my higher lvl toons again...

Thank you in advance...

(It does not tell what lvl you are beyond 40)

Even if you can't fix it maybe you could just post an exp chart @ the red dragon inn that tells what lvl you are @ different exp amounts...
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20 2009, 12:04

You can find this chart online if you look, I have one and sent to Gramma, might not be the same chart but close enough. Rolling Eyes

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21 2009, 09:25

Please test the rod of detection again and let me know if it's not working. I think I found the bug.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 03:34

The Rod of Detection is working again. . . Thank you very much. cheers

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 03:46

Any other issues besides the PC Properties? I'm test playing, but I can't possibly see all flaws myself. I did recently catch one with the new trap system. Some of the traps didn't recognize monsters as hostile, so the trap would trigger without doing any damage. I rewrote the coding. Now traps fire whenever any hostile (non-party in PvP areas) creature enters them. Unlike Bioware's traps, my traps can damage the person who sets them if the creator is in the area of effect when the trap fires. The creator can walk across his/her own traps, but they will take damage if the trap fires (from another creature) while they are within the area. My thief recently tested this by being stunned and subsequently killed by one of his own sonic traps.
Back to top Go down
harmjustice

harmjustice

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 09:28

Thank you now I can finally play my high lvl toons...
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 12:12

LMAO. . . And I thought I was the one that got you killed. . . Wait, I was dead. I say those traps are working just fine. lol!

DarkSky
Back to top Go down
werehound

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 03:31

<Erased>

Last edited by werehound on Wed Sep 23 2009, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 09:04

It will take me time to go through all the inputs you provided, but I'll respond as I work them.

To start, there are no more guilds in KTII. They were a pain in the rear for me to write/manage. The Knight's Grasp will return as a paladin item at some point. Crimson Robes will likely return as a lawful good monk item.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 09:32

Ball Lightning looks strange to me. If I see it correctly, it looks like lots of balls hit the target pointed at, while only one ball each is hitting other monsters. Is that what you guys experience?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights Templar II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Templar II   Knights Templar II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights Templar II
Page 1 of 1