Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sequencer Robes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fossil101

fossil101

Sequencer Robes Empty
PostSubject: Sequencer Robes   Sequencer Robes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13 2009, 14:49

Crying or Very sad What is up with the sequencer robes? I have fought in dungeons and have found 2 and i found them long time ago and cant use them. Now I here that only the person that finds them can use them (i agree on that part) and only the person that finds them can put spells on them (this I do not agree with). It seems right now that all the good things are for the spell casters (wizard scorcer cleric). What about the other toons that cant craft spells are we to do without totaly or is there something else you have in mind.
Yes it is very hard for wizards and scorcerer to survive in dungeons but not all players want to constantly play in party. I have always been in Dark's party but only so we can talk. We do not travel in same dugeon so just because there is a large party doesn't mean that we all are in same dungeon together. So we ALL need items to be able to have a fighting chance to survive. Hopefully when the server is completed this will be balanced out. Thanks for your time and remember I am only trying to understand what is going on and how things will or will not work and I prefer to get answers from you rather than others interpertation of what they heard.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Sequencer Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sequencer Robes   Sequencer Robes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2009, 10:18

Other classes have their own strengths and shouldn't be depending on casters to fill sequencer robes for them. I think this solution is best in that it allows a caster to store a couple key spells on the robe, but it stops fighters from getting summoning and other spells they aren't meant to have. If you're a fighter, bash it with your weapon. That should do it.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

Sequencer Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sequencer Robes   Sequencer Robes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2009, 10:21

BTW, anyone who can cast a spell can use a sequencer robe. You don't have to be the person who found it. In order to use the stored spells, you do have to be the person who stored them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sequencer Robes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sequencer Robes   Sequencer Robes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sequencer Robes
Page 1 of 1