Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Apologies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah the DM

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeSun May 01 2011, 02:17

For not doing a lot of updates. I really don't know where to begin. Any changes to the module now take considerable time to produce. Even small plots would take several days of work, and the three remaining dungeon ideas (Misty's Tower, Dragon Lands, and Area 51) would end up reusing the same terrain and models already used previously. I don't know if CEP would help give more options or not, but if I add CEP, everyone has to have it. Finally, NWN1 is getting a bit dated, so I don't know how many new players would show up even if I kept putting in the hours I used to on this thing. Like yourselves, I wish someone would make an updated version that had the flexibility of NWN1 but added far more models, terrain, items, better graphics, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 05:58

I have to apologize again. I started modifying Knights Templar for the Two Cities concept. Then I noticed the server wasn't showing up on the master server list again. Given that most of the old players have moved on, new players can't see the server, and Neverwinter will be out this year, I see no reason to keep working on the conversion. I already proved to myself that the concept can work. Hopefully Neverwinter will give me a chance to try it. If so, the module will return in new form. In the meantime, I'm going to leave Knights Templars up on the Far East Server indefinitely. If you don't see it on your server list and you've been on it before, look in your history. Otherwise, you can direct connect to it at IP 219.109.227.16:5121
Back to top Go down

My Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: From your DM :: Recent updates-
Jump to: