Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D14: Unholy

Go down 
+2
DarkSky
Sarah the DM
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkSky

DarkSky

D14: Unholy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25 2009, 19:52

His name is "Vlad the Impaler"... and he hit's hard.

I like D14 very much, can't wait to see the rest. Thank you Sarah for all your hard work.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25 2009, 21:34

no dark that isnt who im refering to. im refering a monster hes just called vampire in the dungeon part of the castle . right after the sea caves.u go through the transation. head north on the map and hes right there by a couple cells. vlad is up stairs more
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25 2009, 22:53

Ok I seen the one your talking about. My mistake! silent
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2009, 20:39

ok awhile ago i told u i was gunna make a new toon to try out d14 with out any gear requiring d 14s key. well ill say this it was VERY hard but posible. i have a toon 3 rouge 25 wm 12 fighter. who was wearing the blessed set , set of might boots and ring, ring of the ram, pirates armor, cloke of luck +6 and i dont remember wat belt i was wearing and 2 +12 sonic short swords. got to vlad with little problem other then other peoples over spawns. vlad was a hard fight but i killed him. then nosfertu. i used the true strike buff on my sling of seeking right b4 i went into pentagram. he killed me like 3 times but on the 4th try i got him.
WARNING ALL: DO NOT LEAVE THAT TRIANGLE U GO INTO . THE ARMY OF VAMPIRE QUEENS WILL DESIMATE

in my opinion i had a very hard time hitting stuff in there with a 69 ab.... that is +12 wpns highest posible b4 d15. and 25 lvls of wm. i can really see y people are having a hell of a time in there. litterally i think its on the same lvl of diffuculty as d16. so is it posible to solo. yes. is it too hard for toons with no gear that requires d14s or highers key.. yes.. pretty much i think there ac is way too high. i have not had a chance to play in there with a caster so i cannot speak from the magic user perspective.

i am not "bitching" i just said i would properly play it and i did and this is the conclusions i have come up with

thanks sarah for yer hard work we all do appreate it.

-anti christ
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2009, 00:46

errr rectangle lmao
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02 2010, 10:57

Excellent feedback. I'll see if I can knock the vampire ACs down a couple notches to make it a tad easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D14: Unholy   D14: Unholy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D14: Unholy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar NWN :: Comments & Suggestions :: Dungeons-
Jump to: