Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

harassment

Go down 
+6
crashandburn
DarkSky
Gomez
GPharaoh
Sarah the DM
werehound
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkSky

DarkSky

harassment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 10:05

Please lets stop this, we all are better than this. For weeks we all played in peace and had a great time and now we all are mad and saying things that really hurt, yes some may be the truth but do we have to keep all this going? PLEASE lets play and have fun, take one day at a time. Sad
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 10:31

i never claimed to be a saint............ but i do play by the rules. the time stop thing was tested and yes u were right on that. but i wish i had a ss of that combat log to show u that it never said anything about the 2nd greater santuary u said u cast. i dont want problems. i just wanna play the game with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 14:11

According to this thread Pharoh and Dziki appear to be going back to their trouble making ways. When I played on your server frequently, I would get nothing but hassle from them and the people that Pugz listed have given nothing but kindness and have always obeyed the rules. I haven't really seen Pharoh or Dziki on KT2 while I've been on but if what is being said is true, then the blame does belong with them. I have never seen Gramma or the rest of the people Pugz listed do anything wrong and have only showed kindness and the only time they ever got nasty is in response to the already nasty behaviour of Pharoh and Dziki. As for the pvp aspect fight with honour and ask the player if it is ok for you to do pvp with them. That way there will never be any more harassment.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 15:42

Thank you Gomez for being you and standing up for what you feel is right, I feel better when your on, I know that if we need help your there for us and same with El, he is always asking if I need anything and that he is there for me NO matter what as you do. It's good to know someone is looking out for us. Again Thank you two for being you.

Gramma, well put, always remember I am with you NO matter what, in my heart your my gramma and me love ya. God Bless you. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Gomez

Gomez

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 16:06

thank you all for kind coments but im only playing they way i see life.It is the duty of the strong to help the weaker on thair way .You have a resposability to respond to violance against the week with your strenth.
As for door rushing whe i reported it to sarah i was asked to keep it quit and i stoped asking for portal to be taken out of the prison so NO player could do it anny more. ask sarah to please take the portal out of prison for ever,oh and did you forget the night me and pugs killed you every time you door rushed prison cell door 47 times kinda the pot calling the kettal black you think ?

farao = Sleep have a nice day .
Back to top Go down
fossil101

fossil101

PostSubject: harrassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 16:18

So u have nothing to say but call people names just like u do when on the server. I feel very sorry for you as a human being and wonder just what kind of life you have in the real world if u act like this on the server. Sarah has worked very hard on this server to make it fair for all who play and again remember it is a Christain server and i feel that we are under attack again by evil and i will not stand for it. You do all you can to attack the regular and new players to get them to fight back then you go crying to the DM about it. As far as sticking up for my family and friends on this server YES I AM FOR THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG if they ever do i will speak up against it for we are not that way. It just agravates you that we all get along very well and you come on to destroy what Sarah has going on and for no other reason. I hope that Sarah can see through your ways and constant complaing about things you brought upon yourself. When playing in party you know as well as anyone else we do not run together very often we are in party to talk to our friends. SORRY YOU MADE YOURSELF NOT A FRIEND.
Back to top Go down
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 16:23

Again, well put Gramma.
Back to top Go down
werehound

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 18:45

Gomez wrote:
,oh and did you forget the night me and pugs killed you every time you door rushed prison cell door 47 times kinda the pot calling the kettal black you think ?

farao = Sleep have a nice day .

First, I don't play evil characters. At all. I have only one character, and it's a sorcerer. On KT I, I had two characters: a sorcerer and a wizard, both of which were lawful good. So please, try again.

fossil101 wrote:
So u have nothing to say but call people names just like u do when on the server.

I never call anybody names in game. I only call out asshats as I see them, male or female, regardless of age or senility.

fossil101 wrote:
I feel very sorry for you as a human being and wonder just what kind of life you have in the real world if u act like this on the server.

I'm not acting like anything. I made a post informing Sarah of El's behavior and started getting attacked for no reason what-so-ever, responding to those attacks in as mature a way the situation allows seems to have made me a bad guy. It is total BS that you can blindly attack me, with no facts to base your claims on, and call me out for denying those claims.

fossil101 wrote:
Sarah has worked very hard on this server to make it fair for all who play and again remember it is a Christain server and i feel that we are under attack again by evil and i will not stand for it.

I'm evil now? For saying you were wrong? Really?

fossil101 wrote:
You do all you can to attack the regular and new players to get them to fight back then you go crying to the DM about it.

I wasn't crying about anything. Gomez attacked me unprovoked in D15. Good for him however, that he allowed me to finish resting and buff. He followed me for about 25 seconds then decided to attack me. After dying, I attempted, multiple times, to bring "justice" upon his head and succeeded the last time, as you have done to me before, for accidentally picking up someone else's loot--a paltry crime and one easily fixed unlike murder.

fossil101 wrote:
As far as sticking up for my family and friends on this server YES I AM FOR THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG if they ever do i will speak up against it for we are not that way. .

I wasn't arguing with you on that. In fact, I expected it of you.

fossil101 wrote:
It just agravates you that we all get along very well and you come on to destroy what Sarah has going on and for no other reason.

Now where did this come from? Since I started playing I've been in the party, being nice, and getting along just fine with everyone, until El attacked me for no reason.

fossil101 wrote:
I hope that Sarah can see through your ways and constant complaing about things you brought upon yourself.

Rolling Eyes

fossil101 wrote:
When playing in party you know as well as anyone else we do not run together very often we are in party to talk to our friends. SORRY YOU MADE YOURSELF NOT A FRIEND.

A shame, and you considered me a friend on KT I, and even ran with me and beat the Vile King with me on KT I. You haven't said a single word to me on KT II, and these forum attacks are the first things you've sent my way. You called me part of Dziki's and Gpharoh's gang, when I am not, and had nothing to do with them.

Why can NOBODY grasp this thread was NOT about Dziki and Gpharaoh?

YOU people erroneously started grouping me with them, turning me into a bad character, AFTER Sarah had responded and all was well.

YOU keep bringing it up.

This is NOT about them; it was about El Gabardine behaving badly, and it was taken care of.

The imbecilic nature of the players on the server disgusts me after this point, and I'm ashamed to have ever called any of you "friend".

You do nothing but gang and backstab.

I'm having no further part of this.

If this is the kind of abuse I get for trying to stop immature and un-fair gameplay, then fine. Idon't need the server. Let mongrels consort with mongrels, and let the nobility have nothing to do with it.

Last edited by werehound on Tue Sep 22 2009, 20:27; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
crashandburn

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 19:50

Dziki and GPharaoh ran me off this server 1 time ,then off my friends server or rather than hurt my friend I just quit playing nwn compleatly. Now they r bk again but this time I'm not going.Just gonna paint a target on my back . Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 20:43

You started this thread by complaining about a player supposedly behaving poorly yet you show no proof that he was actually doing what you said and there is no proof to show that he wasn't prevoked by poor behavour on your part. GPharoh jumped right into this thread and started to make comments about what is and isnt allowd in pv and there is no rule stating what you can and cannot do in pvp. Therefore why is using crystals an issue when they are items you find like a the sword you carry into battle. Why are so determined to defned GPharoh and Dziki's point of view and twist what good people are saying and use it against them to back up your own twisted point of view. If the issue is pvp get rid of it because as far as I can tell it is destroying everyone's morals and showing nothing but the darkest side of us all. Since the thread about the templars being overpowered on KT1 you have done nothing but defend GPharoh and Dziki's claims and hung everybody else for it. If you were not a part of their 'band' why are you defending them and trying to turn Sarah against the players who stuck by the through the changes and all the hardship and torment of being treated like absolute garbage by not only Dziki and Gpharoh but you as well on the forums. DarkSky, Gramma, Meng, Gomez, Pugs, El Gabardine, all these players have not only played by the rules but have stayed on KT and KT2 even after they were all treated so badly by you three that they could have just said "I have had enough! I thought that this was a good server but I was wrong." and left. They all still believe that this is a good server with good people and that is what their point of view is and that is what they are trying to defend. This civil war between players has to stop otherwise there will be no left to play on KT2 and all of Sarah's hard work would have been for nothing.
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 21:56

KTII is so corrupted by the players. Its just sad it is this way.

To warchief:
i jumped in and said what is allowed and what isn't because i have the knowledge that you don't and probably never will. First of all, werehound isn't defending me. It was I that added a post to his topic about someone breaking the rules and i did the right thing. Even if you want to take that away and twist it around.

Guess what's so funny. I report something on the forums and you kids jump on me saying i am wrong. lol, big lol(i say kids because you do act like 9 years old kids and that's just sad considering you people are past 30)You people are ignorant, racists, and i can go with few more.

Pugz is not one of the "saints" have never said it. He just happens to be the only one that have never been corrupted, i think. When he's on a good toon, he's good. when he feels like killing someone he is on a different toon. That's why he's so much different from the rest of you.

For your information i am christian, i have never smoked cigaret or anything else. Drinking occasionally. I don't steal, i dont kill, i am pretty much tolerant. But i can be a pain in the butt if you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
fossil101

fossil101

PostSubject: harrasment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 23:12

For your information i am christian, i have never smoked cigaret or anything else. Drinking occasionally. I don't steal, i dont kill, i am pretty much tolerant. But i can be a pain in the butt if you deserve it.

None of the above as u said make you a Christain. According to the Bible its the fruit u bare that determines if u are Christain. One can claim they are a christain all they want but its the fruit you bare that shows the truth. So far i think you need to redo your crop.

It is not up to us to judge people and you have not only judged everyone but also called them names may God forgive you for this. It is time to stop all of this and get on with the game and that is what KT is. There are good sports and bad sports in all games which will u be???????????

Sarah i will post no more on forums for you to take your valuable time away from your family or work on this server. I say get along or leave dont cry about it. If u dish it out your going to get it back so try something get along.
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2009, 23:32

I think everyone should just drop the issue. In the future, feel free to report exploits, bugs, unbalanced items, whatever, but try to keep the post focused on the actual problem. If you think another player is acting unfairly, that should be handled with private messages to me.

The jail escape is what I would call an exploit. Doesn't bother me that some players are using it, but I'd forgotten about it. When you see something like that, just send me a reminder to fix it. The portal is in the jail so that if the coding messes up and someone who isn't wanted somehow gets trapped there, they can escape. It's a simple enough matter for me to put a prisoner check on the portal before I activate it.

Someone else mentioned something about casting greater sanctuary twice. If greater sanctuary is somehow stacking, I need to look at that, too.

As I eliminate loopholes in the game, then it will be fairer for all involved. I have to take some of the blame here for not fixing things like regaining spells by relogging, so the players won't be tempted to exploit it.
Back to top Go down
El Gabardine

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 00:45

My apologies to everyone involved for not setting this straight earlier. At the time of this unfortunate incident I intended to remain quiet and just suck up the abuse that I had been subjected to. Sarah, I did not kill all, nor did I leave all of the spawn on the way to Rainbow. I did intend to clean up spawn and tried until harassment caused me to leave the area and go elsewhere. As far as the comments concerning combat with Rainbow, the dragon had just stopped for a second and if I had moved one step either way it would have been all over me. Rainbow chases you all over and I believe Sarah placed rocks in there strategically for a reason. After almost dieing I was grateful for the rest. As for killing rainbow solo...hahaha...fat chance. You did a good job with that one, Sarah. I am an AA and was lucky if 1 out of 10 +20 arrows actually hit. Instead of invite or even a question, pharaoh and dziki rushed in and started the same poor rude behavior they became known for on kt1. They proceeded to shout and taunt and accuse for hours straight. I watched them run in and attack Rainbow. Even though I didn't stand a chance to kill it, I still saw this as an attempt to steal a boss kill. Very unsportsmanlike behavior, so I fired a few arrows at dziki as Rainbow chased pharaoh and his pet (a black cat captured in d14 smuggled thru d12 into d13). Then it was 3 on 1 same lv or close to same lv toons - this is a fair fight? At this point I was thouroghly infurriated and resorted to the only measure left to even the playing field. After almost dieing for defending myself, I ported out and went back in to clean up my mess. They pursued me and i used crystal to kill the cat and killed them, too. Sorry I found your toons' weaknesses. A few more points in constitution maybe? Just a thought. None of my high lv toons are wiped out by a single cyrstal or hell ball for that matter. Tiring of this, I switched toons then had to kill pharaoh for stealing - funny he came right back out to the dock a short time later - with reinforcements. Now it is 4 on one, werehound had decided to get in on the action lol. Enough is enough so i switch toons again and go to d15. Guess who I run into. All of them. Unfortunately only the 4 of us were on at that time and there were no witnesses. After werehound's attempt at handing me I handed all of them, but refrained from hellballing the lot of them only to have dziki break hand and attack me, killing me, again. LOL! I went back in and attempted to go to the island to take care of some business there only to be attacked again and after werehound debuffed me and handed me, unprovoked,pharoah thought it was funny to pp me as i stood there handed and tuant me more. I, by the way, did not respond even once to all the incessant shouting on their part. That window was filling up faster than the combat window, lol. I had no choice but to log off and back on to defend myself (this is the only time I logged) and was finally able to debuff werehound and hand them after he killed me and pharoah rezed me (ty for that, pharoah:)) I was so angry at this time that I handed both of them. Somehow pharoah slipped out of it?? and tried to pp me again, so I ported. I really wish I had taken a screen shot when you killed me the last time, werehound, and you yelled "Knock it off you ignorant F__K" presumably because I kept fighting against the overwhelming odds and didn't slink off to a corner like you wanted me to. At this point I was approached by paroah and an offer was presented to me -they would return items they pp'd from me if I didn't retaliate against werehound. This was my first response of the night - I sent tell that werehound attacked me first. Some items were then returned to me. At this point dziki and pharoah left and werehound beat mistress. To show all was over and that I harbored no ill will I shouted "GRATZ!" which received no response. I am upset that all of this childish bickering took place because of me and what seems to be a majorly skewed perception on the part of a few individuals. It seems that some people are unable to accept that they are not the end all of everything and are no better or worse than the rest of us. I hope that their disposition improves soon, especially the inappropriate tone used when addessing the DM. This is Sarah's world, is it not? Once again, I am not a goody goody and I detest selfrighteous fools. So sorry, Sarah, that you have to mediate these totally slanderous and unnecessary threads on your forum. I quietly accept all the changes you make and rise to the challenge. BRING IT ! lol As for helping others...I thought that that was the basic premise behind being a Christian (I am one too!). This is all I have to say on this and would advise all of you kind enough to come to my defense not to respond to the numerous rebuttals that I am sure will follow this post. If they have no one to argue with hopefully they will stop wasting Sarah's time. As I was getting ready to post this the forum notified me that others had posted while I was preparing this - so-sorry Sarah, but I spent a while on this and I didn't just want to delete it. As I stated earlier this is my only post on this, I just wanted to set it straight for everyone involved and if I am ever unfortunate enough to be part of anything as ludicrousas this i will follow your advise and summit a private message to you. sunny
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 02:14

too bad for you el, but when you have fought rainbow he was injured because me and dziki fought him and died there, when we got back to him, monsters were spawned all over the place and you were over there by the rocks shooting at rainbow, so stop with your stupid excuses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
DarkSky

DarkSky

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 10:47

Sarah, ask for this to be drop, all he wanted to do is give is apologies and explain his side, Gpharaoh. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 11:22

Yeah, it's all better forgotten. As for Rainbow, you might as well give up, 'cause I'm going to keep enhancing him until he's virtually unbeatable (then I'll add the quest necessary to give you a fighting shot).
Back to top Go down
crashandburn

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2009, 18:58

LOL Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harassment   harassment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harassment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2