Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item Dissapearing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

Item Dissapearing Empty
PostSubject: Item Dissapearing   Item Dissapearing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 19:18

2 days ago, after summer, I logged on to KT and I lost every single item that failed UMD check upon joining server. on every single character that did UMD check for an item. All these characters had beaten mistress just that they weren't 60lvls but were using items from D16.
That there just made me loose most hell gear i had on my characters. There's probably 1 or 2 more characters I have with d16 items but I refuse to join with them as I probably will loose them upon joining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
Phillip Carpenter

Phillip Carpenter

Item Dissapearing Empty
PostSubject: Look on the bright side   Item Dissapearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24 2010, 01:05

At least you did not have your toon publicly exicuted... Not sure why I was singled out... most of the mod was using UMD to use legendary items... Lumpy was my favorite toon... but anyhow don't want to sound like a whiner... we all knew it was an exploit... and figured there would be a price to pay... Tis life.

Phil
Back to top Go down

Item Dissapearing
Page 1 of 1