Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D13, Dragons and Merchants isle

Go down 
+2
Sarah the DM
Zak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zak

D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Empty
PostSubject: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 12:16

Im just wanting to say that the pirate clerics still have their heals, if you could, please remove them. The Clerics are hard to hit/harm with anything anyways so it would help a lot. Thanks.

Then I have a question about this dungeon I found called "Dragons" When will it be ready about? And merchants isle as well, I would absolutely love to see it ready before my birthday ( which is after 342 days Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11 2008, 21:29

I plan to continue work on KT after my upcoming move to Okinawa, Japan. I plan to add two additional legendary dungeons on par with D15/D16. One will be based on dragons. The other will be Area 51 and the Zero Wing home world. Both will have custom sets that cannot be completed elsewhere.

I also need to finish Merchant Isle which will involve a lot more than simply stocking the shelves with items. I plan to give the merchants the ability to create much more powerful versions of some of the lower level items in the game.

Finally, I have numerous bug fixes and potential plot lines to add to the game. I know several monsters still need tweaking, like the pirate clerics and some of the demons.
Back to top Go down
Zak

PostSubject: Re: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12 2008, 12:49

Okinawa? Nice! Smile Thank you for your answer.
Back to top Go down
pugz

pugz

PostSubject: Re: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12 2008, 15:46

awesome 2 new dungons Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivan the Terrible

PostSubject: Re: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 13:47

What spell are the Pirate Clerics casting that kills me instantly? I have Death Ward and armor that gives imun. to death magic and I can't identify their spell to try and counteract it.
Back to top Go down
GPharaoh

GPharaoh

PostSubject: Re: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 14:20

Ivan the Terrible wrote:
What spell are the Pirate Clerics casting that kills me instantly? I have Death Ward and armor that gives imun. to death magic and I can't identify their spell to try and counteract it.
the only instant kill spells pirate clerics cast are : destruction and Implosion
death ward will make u immune to destruction, but to get implosion either have really high fortitude save or buy implosion immunity ring
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/
harmjustice

harmjustice

PostSubject: no loot   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15 2010, 12:00

I recently tryed dragons land, I was able to make it to rainbow, with 2 saves at one a dc of 38 killed me a few timesin a roll , ouch

there are 2 areas w/ no dragons @ all

and none of the dragons dropped anything whatsoever...

no worries

God bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D13, Dragons and Merchants isle   D13, Dragons and Merchants isle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D13, Dragons and Merchants isle
Page 1 of 1