Knights Templar NWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar NWN

A forum for the Knights Templar mod for Neverwinter Nights

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeon X2

Go down 
+15
Sarah the DM
Warchief
RedDragon90
zeldagas
Harix
Luigi Decapitator
Abriymoch
kerplop
squirrel323
angel
Zog2
Mankicks
Rom
SevenWitches
DarkSky
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
angel

Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 01 2014, 14:11

Any news regarding the server? Surprised Sad 
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27 2014, 01:11

any news ?
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10 2014, 16:01

Hi all!!

What a lot of time since last time I was here!

As I can see, no Knights Templar or DX2 mods are online, what a pity! Sad

DarkSky wrote:
Smile 

I got a reply from Sarah, he's isn't going to let anyone else host DX2. So I'll do my best to get DX2 up and running for you guys. Just need a little time.

Thank you guys.

DarkSky, let us know if you need any kind of help we can give to you!!!

Cheers to all!

7witches!
Back to top Go down
squirrel323

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11 2014, 04:33

Hey Guys!

Still looking forward to any one of the DX2 or Knight Templar mods coming online. Very Happy

Could also help with anything that needed to be done, so let's do it up if possible Surprised

- squirrel323
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16 2014, 00:22

If there's anything any of us can do, just let us know! I know that I would be the happiest person alive if i could play my favorite mod of all time! Hope things are going well for you Dark!
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 15:10

Any updates? Really just itching to play again!
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21 2014, 14:24

Bumping for possible update
Back to top Go down
RedDragon90

RedDragon90

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28 2014, 13:44

The Dragon is back people! Hope to see DX, KT... pretty much anything made by sarah up soon. I am ready to play! Hope to see all you guys online soon.

CLAN LONEWOLF! RAWR!
Back to top Go down
Warchief

Warchief

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2015, 20:39

Are there any versions of KT still around? This was a great mod and I find myself missing it greatly, especially since I am writing a book based on all my main character's adventures and this server has helped shape who he is. I regret that I remember very little about all the dungeons (just fragments like d1 goblins, d2 orcs, d13? Dread Pirate Roberts and was it d14 or d15 that was hell hmm I forgot a lot) but I remember a lot of the great players that were here, the great community and the fun times of playing here. I want to remember more but just unfortunately can't remember everything and it would be sad for my time spent here to only be a small part of his adventure in the book/books I am writing. I want to be able to tell the tale of how Warchief Gargen wielded his father's greatsword to cut through the dungeons to become the good natured half-orc that he is today. I want to tell the tale of meeting the Warchief of the Twin Axes Clan (another toon I had here and enjoyed playing) and earning the right of succession for the Twin Axes Clan, eventually combining his old clan with the Twin Axes Clan. Well I hope you all are doing well and had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015. I hope you also all enjoyed this minor peek at the grand tale that I want to tell. God bless you all and hope to hear that some form of KT is back somehow or still exists somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zog2

Zog2

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19 2015, 23:50

I'll also add...
Happy New Year 2015 from me Smile
Have been playing some ddo (= Dungeons and Dragons Online) over the past few months, but would drop that pretty fast if KT or DX2 came up again!
- Peter
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24 2015, 17:48

Zog2 wrote:
I'll also add...
Happy New Year 2015 from me Smile
Have been playing some ddo (= Dungeons and Dragons Online) over the past few months, but would drop that pretty fast if KT or DX2 came up again!
- Peter

Happy New Year 2015 too!!

Some NwN's mod. servers are still on-line. You can check some web pages for search their IP address. I used to check these ones:

http://nwnserverlists.boards.net/
http://yourserverlist.com/index.php?juego=nwn1
http://www.nwnlist.com/
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Wow!   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12 2015, 09:49

I didn't know people were still interested in DX2 and Knights Templar. Those mods consumed my life for several years. To all who played, I hope you are well. May you have a great year in 2015!
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 08:17

Sarah the DM wrote:
I didn't know people were still interested in DX2 and Knights Templar. Those mods consumed my life for several years. To all who played, I hope you are well. May you have a great year in 2015!

KT was a great mod and when I played DX2 when DarkSky hosted it, was like get back to KT in some way. Thank you Sarah for invest years of your life making those two great mods and giving other people like me the opportunity to play it. Thanks too, to DarkSky, for take care of this community and hosting DX2 the time she was able to did it. Thanks all the community for sharing hours and hours of good playing time.

Me and probably most of us are hoping those mods will be up again some day in the future, until that day, we're here, waiting in silence ...

7w!
Back to top Go down
dalynx89

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 15:32

Sarah the DM wrote:

Your mods, were the one thing that kept me consumed in this game, anytime the server was down, i didn't even play on any other server, and i'm going through some DnD/NWN withdrawls, and nwn2's campaign is too slow, and nwn2 servers are too annoying to get started in, cant just log in and try it out, need download seperate things most the time
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16 2015, 16:25

Same! I am still looking forward to it being hosted again some day. I looked forward to it coming home from work and school back in the day. It absorbed me into the game more than any other game and i always had fun playing with everyone and doing all the dungeons and farming cows/hell and dying with everyone. I miss it. I wish you could host it again Sara/Chris. Miss you all.
Back to top Go down
Rom

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21 2015, 09:32

Hi Sarah and the Knights of Templar!  It was so nice to hear from you all.  Yes, the mods have taken Sarah years of painstaking coding to come to life.  It also took us years to populate the KT world.  It is obvious that the world and its creator are loved and missed.

Rom
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 07:24

I do have a computer that's not doing anything...
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24 2015, 10:22

PLEASE!!!! That would literally make my year.
Back to top Go down
Rom

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27 2015, 21:02

It will be awesome to have KT back.
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07 2015, 04:47

Sarah the DM wrote:
I do have a computer that's not doing anything...

I was waiting some days expecting your affirmation becomes a KT's reopens announcement ... but could be I was confused and it's just a question ... in that case my answer is: I'll play if you host again KT!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
zeldagas

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07 2015, 09:54

+1 for rebirth of KT Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 10:18

I need to figure out if it's possible. Last time I had to pay for a static IP address, and it's been over two years since I had it running. I don't know if I even have all the server files anymore, but I just looked and found KT, KT II, and Two Cities (a new module I had started on but never finished). Two Cities was supposed to have two permanent factions, good and evil, facing off against each other. I will have to give this all some more thought.

Wasn't there some sort of hack that people were using to mess with servers after server authentication went down? Oh, yeah. They could steal accounts.
Back to top Go down
angel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 21:47

Well i for one would pay for your static ip to be able to play KT again. Just give me a paypal address and an amount.

I never heard anything about that hack, or anything like it. But then again i never really paid that much attention to stuff like that once the servers went down. Let us know if you need anything and i'm sure some of us would be glad to help out! That all said and done, you just do what you can and we can all be content with that, regardless of if KT comes back up or not. You gave us all some great years [: and i have much love for you and all your work!
Back to top Go down
SevenWitches

SevenWitches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14 2015, 08:26

a) Static IP
Well, because the server publishing list isn't working, now is recommended to have an static address, but probably you don't need to pay: I played some mods using their DNS address and not the IP address, so if you can search for a dynamic DNS free service then you can have dynamic IP but we can still play using the same DNS name.

b) Steal accounts
Yes, because the server authentication isn't working, now people can login on the mods as any account without knowing this account's password. This is an old hack and there are a lot of server side solutions based on player's CD KEY.

For more information the original bioware's forum's discussion is here (the first "primitive" solution's code discussion starts on page 3):
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/223966-notice-nwn-authentication-server-down/

If you prefer to use on your mod a code made by other person, then google it or search on NWN vault and choose the one you prefer Smile

c) NWN Vault
The IGN vault also isn't working now. The new (community) vault is here: http://neverwintervault.org/
Back to top Go down
Sarah the DM

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 18:49

I found out I still have the hard drive with all the old characters and accounts, and I finished updating the Linux OS to the latest version. I still need to figure out the IP thing. I can put the Far East Server back up, but I don't really want to go back to running it all the time. What I could do is put it back up periodically for reunions. Would that be OK? How many people would actually show up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon X2   Dungeon X2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon X2
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next